Hi, I’m Lynne Wall and these are my experiences with Breast Cancer.

In March of this year I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer. That means cancer cells have traveled to ot2014-04-05 11.51.16-1her pats of the body, in my case, my spine, liver and ribs. There is no medical cure for this type of cancer. The oncologist (cancer doctor) will prescribe medications that will keep thee cancer stable. As long as the medication works you keep taking it, when/if it stops working they try another medication. Medications come with side effects that impact your quality of life which I will address in a future post. Some of you have expressed a desire to know more about my day-to-day condition, so here is where I will give you the details. More to come tomorrow…..

Psalm 118:17 I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hi, I’m Lynne Wall and these are my experiences with Breast Cancer.

1. Mr WordPress says:

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Karen says:

If only I had words to comfort you, to encourage you, to heal you. You are brave, strong and an encouragement to those who know you. Your continued and strong faith in Jesus blesses so many. I love you and stsnd with you in prayer for a miracle. And btw, great shoes!

3. signifysoftly says:

Hi Lynne
    I love the Psalms and I am praying Ps 118:17 with you. Love Regena/Kathy

4. Barbara Wilkins says:

Bravo, beautiful lady. I am really glad to see this.

5. Jill Steinmetz says:

Praying for you. Your strength and courage are encouraging to everyone

6. Dionne says:

Love you and I ask our Lord to comfort and heal you!

7. Alice says:

Praying the medicines have milder side effects for you Lynn

8. Chantel says:

Thanks for sharing Soror. I too was diagnosed with Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer September of 2013. Mine has spread to my spine and hips. My scripture is John 11:4 “When Jesus heard that, He said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.” Your sharing is helps me to continue to stand strong and walk in faith. love ya!

9. Angela(Avant)Taylor says:

Hi God bless u for having a understanding of what is going on and may u continue to stay in the word of God for thru him u will live and b at peace, I wish u peace for each and every they that the lord bless us to c , God bless u …………………your sister (in Christ). Angela

10. Elke Lange-Lalos says:

You are a hero in the way you battle this disease! It is an honor to stand beside you and let me/us help you. I wish we could do even more, but I think praying and hoping for a miracle is the only way. Hope means never giving up and that is what we will do!! Love, Elke

11. dani807 says:

Lynne you know I love you and I have you in my prayers.